Tuesday, June 30, 2009

4. Chemo today

while I'm typing this I'm sitting in hospital and getting my 4 Chemo. ..it's already 3 weeks ago since I got my last one...
in the past 2 weeks I was really upset and depressed sometimes...I think I spent to much time in the cancer forum and reading bad news from other people,...
I made my decission that I wont check the forum again..just for the mails with other lovely woman ;)
I got my self the book "Getting well again" from Carl Simonton (does anyone know this book?)...it really help me to focus on life ...before I read this book I had only negative thoughts most of the times but now I'm planing my future again... ;)
on monday I will have a apointment with plastic surgeon ..I want him to remove my breast (both) to feel more safe...I know it sounds weird for people who are not in my situation but for me it's the only way to feel more comfortable ....


No comments:

Post a Comment