Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hong Kong vacation 2010

I always wanted to sort and post my pictures from my Hong & Singapore trip last year.
But for the first weeks I wasn't able to put my hands on the pics and later I comnpletly forgot.
Since I'm going to Hong Kong again this year it's time to show some of the photos.

But I really want to share my experiences and adventures.
I met lots of lovely people while I was in Hong Kong & Singapore. All of them took there time to show me around or entertain me every day.

It really makes traveling alone easier when you have friends waiting for you on the other side of the world.

I started my vacation on the 21. november 2011. I took the plane in Berlin via Helsinki till Hong Kong.

I arrived on 22. november around 3 pm in Hong Kong where Wendy picked me up.



I spent some awesome days in Hong untill Wendy and I took the flight to Singapore where *S was waiting for us. But I will tell more about it later.





You will be able to see most of the vacation pics on my flickr travel set .

1 comment:

  1. This is my first visit to your blog.
    There is much inspiration and beauty.
    I look forward to visiting with you again.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete