Friday, December 13, 2013

christmas schedule


Only less than 2 weeks and christmas is here.
My days untill christmas are completly filled with appointments, work and meeting friends.

Especially when me and mr. artistic leaving for our family visits in one week.

But before I'm rushing to work I would like to share my latest work.


I made this little earstud frame a few weeks ago because I wanted a place to showcase my earstuds and of course to make it easier to choose each day.


These earstud frames where made as little surprise gifts for friends.


After one year half finished in my sewing space these christmas coasters are finally done and in a good use in our home.


Every year a new christmas pillow cover this is my new goal for every year patchwork wise.
Last year I made the dresden pillow cover on the left and this year I tried the deear paper piecing pattern.
Definetly worth all the work but I definetly need a new inlay :)


Christmas without baking is not working for me. I had some reese cups from earlier this year  so I had to use them.
Sadly reese cups are hard to get and super expensive in germany so I treasure my reese cup cookies a lot <3


I'm glad that I finished at least one christmas present already.
It's a big swimming bag for my MIL.
I hope she will like it.


Tissue bags are always a fun and quick gift.
So I made a few more just in case I need a gift.

Sadly I have to stop writing.
I need to rush to work :(

No comments:

Post a Comment