Thursday, November 22, 2012

Emotion

I'm still at home with depression.
I'm feeling better every day and I'm able to enjoy life more and more each day.

The past days have been an emotional rollercoaster for me.
My mood wasn't the best. I'm pretty sure it's because of my current job situation.
My company is closing my department and I'm jobless in the new year.

Even if I complained very often in the past years I loved my job and the guys at work.

IMG_6824

My work kept me grounded durring this year.
It made me feel normal.

I'm not sure if I'm able to go back for the last 6 weeks of work. It makes me sad being there and I'm not able to focus on sth.
Gladly I can stay at home with sick leave till the middle of december and I still have lots of paid holidays left.

Right now I'm sewing my ass of. My to do list before christmas is soooo long.
I hope to get everything done in time.


IMG_6822

2 comments:

  1. Gee Isa what next for you !! You have had a rough year and now losing your job too ! You and my Melissa both have had the worst luck ! I tell her that it can not get worse but better. Things seem to be looking up for her now so perhaps this too will become a good thing as a new door opens for you and perhaps an even better job next year ! Hugs dear and keep sewing. I find it helps keep the depression away !! Sending you love and hugs !! Debby
    By the way you do look GREAT in this photo ! Love the outfit !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Isa - Hugs!! You look great in the last photo- very pretty!

    ReplyDelete