Wednesday, December 19, 2012

pillow fun

Since I'm not able to show you any handmade christmas presents now I thought it would be fun to share my latest pillow covers with you.

Since all the pillows arrived at there new home I don't need to worry that the recipient might see it here.

This pillow was a little birthday gift for a friend .


A friend of mine moved to a new city.
I wanted to give her something special to remember our fun time together.


The next two pillows were birthday gifts for my darling friend Wendy.
I remembered her awesome red sofa and wanted sth. to match it.


This pillow was a little christmas gift for a lovely little girl.


2 comments:

  1. Good job! Your stories, krafts & blog, is inspiring. Tausend dank, from America.
    Frohe Weihnachten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Isa, you made a great job!!! Your cover pillows are amazing!!! And the little quilt for your friend... really sooo nice :)

    Jolana

    ReplyDelete