Friday, January 21, 2011

friday

I woke up at 6 am as usual.
Took a bath and got ready to leave the house at 8 am.
Didn't go to work because the friday as off as usual.
I went to the doctor to get my stomach checked. He told me that I will have a gastroscopy in 2 weeks. He checked my blood and found out that I have a lactose intolerance.
Rushed home and changed from the car to the bike.
Went to my psychologist and we went to dreamland.
I felt happy and satisfied when I left him. I got myself a new charm for my bracelet. It's a a little airplane...it reminds me that I'm free and that I'm able to do what I want.
Bought a yummy cake from my fave cake shop.

 

Went to the hairdresser and got my hair cut. It's shorter than I thought it would be.

SDC11755


Took a few outdoor pics of the Hoppel but I failed. I have no camera eye.
Dyed my hair myself to safe some money. My hair is short so it's an easy job to do it myself.
Took another pic of the Hoppel gang. Sucess!

18/365 "It's hard to earn enough to feed 10 Hoppels....


Working on some coasters right now and hearing Mindy Gledhill again !

No comments:

Post a Comment