Today I woke up and saw snow again. The streets and trees are covered with snow and the sky is grey.
|(across my street)|
|(behind the supermarket)|
I want spring because:
- I brought my warm winter coat to the dry cleaners yesterday.
- I want to wear my new heels.
- I don't want cars to splash water in my face when I want to cross the street.
- I want sun and no grey sky anymore.
- I want to cycle to work at least 2 times a week.
- I want to see flowers in the backyard.
- I want to see trees with green leaves.
- I want to hear birds singing.
- I want to have lunch outside the café.
Untill the spring comes to germany I stay at home, watch the snow falling and enjoy cake from my fave pastry shop.
|(handmade scarf from a piece of fabric and crochet yarn which I got from Jo while I was in Singapore)|
|(my baby <3)|