Friday, June 8, 2012

second Chemo


second Chemo, originally uploaded by crafting with loove.

While I'm typing this I'm getting my second Chemo.
Mr. artistic came back yesterday evening from our roadtrip to Dresden. We had an awesome timr but the weather wasn't that great at all. Mostly it was rainy and sky was grey. But more about that later.
Have a great weekend everyone !!!

outfit

headscarf: usually a loop scarf for your neck
scarf: new yorker
shirt: new yorker
fake leather jacket: no brand
pants: blutsschwester (bought in Dresden in my fave store)
shoes: marco tozzi

3 comments:

  1. love your scarves - hope all goes well over the next few days - take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello - your scarves look lovely - hope you go well over the next few days - take care -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isa, I'm rooting for you. That everything goes well this second chemo and soon're strong and healthy again. With love, Ana.

    ReplyDelete