Thursday, September 15, 2011

week 37: Things I love

It's already thursday .Normally I post every wednesday about things I love.
This week I'm a day late .

I always take lots of pictures of things I like but I never post or upload any of these.
So I came up with the idea to post every wednesday about things I love.
Feel free to join me. Post every wednesday a picture (or a few more) of things you like and tell us why.
This week I'm loving....
 
traveling, food and international friendship
 
I tptally love traveling. I lost my heart in asia.
There are so many places in asia I want to visit .
I'm very happy that I'm going back to Hong Kong in november but I still have lots of more countries and cities on my wishlist.
 
Japan is always on the top of my list. I visited Japan 2008 and I hope to be able to go there again next year for late honeymoon with my hubby. We are both super big Japan fans and I really want to to see more places in this country.
 
South Korea is another country I really would like visit.
I love korean dramas and I'm always facinated by the great places I see in those dramas.
I want to visit Seoul and see some of the places in real life.
 
Singapore is always on my wishlist. But I'm not sure if I can stand the heat another time. I visited Singapore with Wendy last year and we had a great time exploring the city and meeting up with friends.
 
There are lots of more places in asia but because of the hight travel expences I have to focus on a view spots.
 
Here are some pics from my Singapore & Hong Kong trip last year.
I tryed lots of yummy food and met the cutest and loveliest friends.
 
(last day trip with Wendy & Sabrina + her hubby)
(last lunch in Hong Kong)

(old ladies playing)
(Mo, Wendy, Helen and Sammie in Macau)
(trying shark for the first time....& last time)
(busy Mo and Wendy)
(lunch with Wendy and Sabrina)
(first and best fishballs in my life )
(yummy toast <3 )
(Jo & Joelle in Singapore)
(little Joelle in Singapore)
(best mango dessert ever in Singapore with Jo, Joelle & Wendy...I really wish I could get it in germany)
(lunch in Singapore with Wendy)
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Isa! Just popped by amy's blog & got to know your blog! ^_^ nice knowing you like singapore! ^_^ I'm from Singapore and yes, it's still hot here with haze. Haze is bad. But it's ok. You can come back here soon to enjoy other new things we have! Nice knowing you!:)

    Ps: I'm going Thailand soon and it's another nice place you have got to visit some day!:)

    ReplyDelete