Friday, August 17, 2012

a little piece of art

Some of you who are reading my blog might know about the great painting skills of my husband aka mr. artistic.

He is an awesome artist who spoils me rotten with super lovely, unique and special artwork.



He made some really special shoes and painted the most perfect headphones for my birthday.

A few days ago I begged him to paint a little Blythe bag for me and as always he didn't disapoint me at all.



He used acrylic paints and sealed everything with clear acrylic to make the usable every day without worring to much.



The bag is 5,5 x 8 x 2,5 inch and made from syntetic leather (no animals where harmed to make this bag).


The dolly bag turned out super cute and the best is he is sharing his art with the whole wide world.



He allowed me to add the bag to my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment