Thursday, August 30, 2012

Blythe clothes sets

The past weeks I've been sewing on this little Blythe outfits.
It took me longer that expected but finally I was able to add the last snaps.



I'm a bit behind with everything because I'm working on so many projects right now that I slowly get anything done.


I'm a big fan of navy themed outfits so I couldn't resist getting the red striped fabric and something for the Blythe dolls.
I have to admit that I had hard times finding a cute striped fabric. At the end I bough a human top and cut it into pieces ;)


I'm glad that I bought a blue striped top as well so I'm able to make a feew more fun striped Blythe shirts.


I love working with solid fabrics at the moment. I have already lots of different fabrics in my stash and I wish I could buy those Kona solids in every color.


If you are looking for a new outfit for your Blythe dolls don't forget to check out my shop.

2 comments: