Thursday, August 23, 2012

sew stitchy mini quilt


A few weeks ago I discovered the new line sew stitchy from Aneela Hoey.
I really had to have some of the fabrics but didn't want to spent to much money.
I decided on a little charm pack to fulfill my lust for new fabrics at least a little bit.

When the charm pack arrived I had no idea what to make without buying more yardage.


I decided on a mini quilt and added some kona solids and a red fabric from my stash to make it a little bit bigger.

For the back I used some left over fabric from Aneela Hoeys other fabric collection and some kona solids.
I really love the look of the piced back.

 
I bind the the quilt in some left over binding from my "Just wing it  picknick quilt.
 I quilted this mini free motion. I'm getting better every time and it's already my fave way to quilt.

Sadly I have no how to use this quilt in my home.
Right now it's on the sofa.
Sadly it's to small to cover the back of the sofa and to big for the wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment