Thursday, October 13, 2011

week 41: Things I love

It's already thursday. Usually I will speak wednesday about things I love.
Every wednesday I TRY to post about things I love today (or last week).

This week I'm loving:
red & my new glasses
I bought new glasses a few weeks ago. Since that day I never used my contact lenses again.
I totally love the new glasses.
It's already autumn and usually it's grey and dark.
I easily brighten up my day with wearing something colourful.
I bought the Blutsschwester jacket with my sis in summer this year.
The jacket is realy not made for autumn but since I'm going by car (a red Ford KA - red again) to work I really don't care.
My red Minnetonkas are my fave shoes recently. They are super comfy and I love the style.
I might get a brown pair for my trip to Hong Kong ?!
Sadly the prices for Minnetonkas are really high in comparison to the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment